GENERAL CONDUCT AND DRESS
- The students of the college are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with the neat standards of manners and behavior in and outside college.
- Students are required to make as little noise as possible within the college premises and in moving from one room to another.
- After the first going, at the end of each of the working period, an interval of 5 minutes will be allowed during which time, all the students must reassemble.
- Every student shall be properly dressed. It is desirable to have trousers (pants) and shirts tucked inside the trousers (boys). Footwear and overcoats for all students attending wards and college.
- Every student shall salute the teacher on the occasion of his first meeting them for the day within the college premises.
On the teacher entering the classroom the students shall rise and remain standing till they are desired to sit or till the teacher take his seat.
- No student shall be allowed to leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher or until the class is dismissed.
Students are forbidden to organize or attend any meeting in the college or to collect money for any purpose without the express permission of the Principal.
- Any student (a)who is persistently in subordinate,(b)who repeatedly or willfully mischievous,(c)who is guilty of fraud malpractice in connection with examinations or(d)who in the opinion of the Principal is likely to have an unwholesome influence on his fellow student’s shall be removed from the roles. The removal shall be either temporary or permanent according to the gravity of offence.
- Taking any part whatever in any political agitation directed against the authority of Government or in any movement or agitation of any kind which may be accompanied by or may result in ill-feeling between different sections of the community or which tends to excite feeling of political disloyalty or disaffection in an instance of an action calculated to exercise an unwholesome influence.
- Students are expected to help, to maintain the premises of the college tidy, clean and healthy. Disfiguring the walls by sticking notice or by scribbling, spitting in open spaces and other similar uncivic acts will be met with punishments.
- Tampering with the college furniture, electrical and sanitary installations will be summarily punished and the cost recovered from the students responsible. If the responsibility cannot be fixed, the whole class may be liable to pay the cost.